|School District/Employer:||Medina ISD|
|Job Title:||Registrar/PEIMS Coordinator|
|Campus Description:||One campus district|
|Description/Notes:||Records and Reports
1. Coordinate the collection, integration, and formatting of all data required for PEIMS
submission according to PEIMS Data Standards.
2. Work cooperatively with campus personnel and the Business Manager to collect,
organize, and format data required to submit district PEIMS data in a timely manner.
3. Run edits, reports, and verification checks on data to ensure accuracy of information.
4. Distribute edits and reports to appropriate staff for analysis, verification, and correction.
5. Submit complete and accurate PEIMS data in Texas Education Agency (TEA)-prescribed
format to education service center (ESC) for processing using computer terminal or personal
6. Verify data submitted to TEA and submit corrections in a timely manner.
7. Responsible for maintaining student academic records at the district level under
appropriate supervision. Process student enrollment, transfers, and withdrawals for the
district. Maintain accurate attendance records for the district. Perform data entry and reports
including attendance, grades, and Public Education Information Management System
(PEIMS) data as required by the Texas Education Agency (TEA).
Training and Technical Support
1. Provide training and support to campuses and staff responsible for processing PEIMS
2. Receive PEIMS-related information from ESC and TEA and disseminate to other staff in a
timely manner, including updates to PEIMS Data Standards.
3. Attend all regional PEIMS workshops and disseminate information to appropriate staff.
1. Comply with policies established by federal and state law, State Board of Education rule,
and local board policy.
2. Compile, maintain, and file all physical and computerized reports, records, and other
3. Other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||This person will be highly motivated and positive. The human interaction is one
that contributes to harmonious relationships and support of students and staff. A
commitment to personal growth. Skills that will contribute to the success of this
person will include: positive interaction with people, customer oriented, use of
computers, organization, note-taking and anticipating issues. Post-secondary
226 Day Position
|How To Apply:||Applications available at www.medinaisd.org; send applications to Secondary Principal, Lindsey Kunz - email@example.com|
|Address:||P.O. Box 1470, One Bobcat Lane|